Список форумов Форум Liex - естественное продвижение Форум Liex - естественное продвижение

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

r hours, 23 minutes and a dozen

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Форум Liex - естественное продвижение -> Ошибки, глюки, баги...
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
lw789

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 10, 2019 8:03 am    Заголовок сообщения: r hours, 23 minutes and a dozen Ответить с цитатой

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- After four hours, 23 minutes and a dozen pitchers combining to throw 397 pitches, Nori Aoki gave the Kansas City Royals a win. Aoki singled home Lorenzo Cain in the 14th inning to lift the Royals to a 2-1 victory over Cleveland after Indians starter Corey Kluber carried a perfect game into the seventh inning on Thursday night. Cain opened the 14th with an infield single and stole second before Aoki delivered the winning hit off John Axford on a full-count pitch with one out. \"I was just trying to stay aggressive,\" Aoki said. \"It wasnt like I was trying to go the other way or anything like that. I was just looking for a pitch to hit, and if I got that pitch, swing hard.\" Aoki was mobbed by his teammates at second base. \"It was one of the best feelings, and hopefully we have more of those moments the rest of the season,\" he said. Aaron Crow (5-1), the seventh Kansas City pitcher, earned the victory -- striking out the side in a perfect 14th. Left-hander Marc Rzepcynski (0-3), who gave up the hit to Cain, took the loss. Kluber held the Royals to two hits, retiring the first 19 batters he faced before Omar Infante, who was in a 0-for-16 skid, lined a single to centre with one out in the seventh. \"I think its hard to rate one performance against another,\" Kluber said. \"I got in a good groove, and when they got a runner on we were able to catch him stealing.\" Mike Moustakas doubled and scored on a throwing error by left fielder Ryan Raburn in the eighth inning to give the Royals a 1-0 lead. Moustakas hit a fly ball down the left-field line that Raburn nearly caught. When Raburn tracked down the ball in foul territory, he spiked a throw that rolled into centre field. \"How about that,\" Moustakas said. \"I got a 2-0 fastball that I popped up to left, and Raburn tried to make a good play on it and it ended up hitting off his arm or shoulder. \"I just saw him drop it. I was headed to second. I saw him try to throw the ball in, and I just started running to third base. When I saw the ball kind of floating in left field and doing what I can to get over to third, and Jirsch (third base coach Mike Jirschele) waved me in.\" Raburn was miffed about how the play unfolded. \"It was a freak play,\" he said. \"I was trying to hold up. I saw our infielders going toward third, and I tried to hold up. I couldnt and of course the ball rolls halfway to centre field.\" The Indians tied it in the ninth off Greg Holland, who blew his second save in 28 chances. Holland walked Carlos Santana leading off the inning, and pinch-hitter Chris Dickerson bunted him to second. Yan Gomes two-out single to centre scored Santana. \"It was one of those rare occasions when I didnt have command,\" Holland said. \"I threw 12 balls and nine strikes. You never want to walk the leadoff hitter in the ninth inning.\" After Infantes hit, Kluber got out of the inning when Alex Gordon struck out, and Infante was thrown out trying to steal second. Kluber, who allowed only one unearned run in nine innings, struck out 10 and walked none. \"I wish wed had some runs so we could sit back and really enjoy it, because that was special,\" Indians manager Terry Francona said of Klubers performance. \"You can use all the adjectives you want. He had dominating stuff.\" Royals starter Danny Duffy, who was 1-5 in his previous six starts, gave up two singles -- both to Santana -- in seven scoreless innings. Duffy, who also walked two, was pulled after 108 pitches. Duffy lowered his earned run average to 2.47. He is the only American League pitcher with a losing record with an ERA less than three. Wade Davis, who replaced Duffy, pitched out of a bases loaded jam in the eighth. With one out, he permitted singles to Jose Ramirez and pinch-hitter David Murphy sandwiched around a walk to Jason Kipnis. Davis then got Michael Brantley to ground into an inning-ending double play. NOTES: The Royals sent Jimmy Paredes, who was designated for assignment on July 16, to the Orioles for cash considerations. Paredes appeared in nine games with Kansas City, going 2-for-10. He hit .305 with Triple-A Omaha. ... Indians SS Asdrubal Cabrera wasnt in the lineup for the third consecutive game because of back spasms. ... Royals 1B Eric Hosmer was held out of the lineup for the third time in four games with a right hand bruise. He entered in the ninth inning as a defensive replacement. ... Aoki was the DH for the first time in his career. ... The Indians plan to recall RHP Zach McAllister from Triple-A Columbus, where he is 5-0 with a 2.23 ERA in six starts, and start him Saturday against the Royals. Wholesale Air Jordan Uk .ca/CurlingSkins - with the Top 16 curlers earning a ticket to Banff, Alta. to compete in the TRAVELERS ALL-STAR CURLING SKINS GAME Presented by Pintys, running Jan. Air Jordans Online Uk .com) - The Los Angeles Kings werent playing their best hockey before the league went on break during the Winter Olympics. http://www.wholesaleairjordanuk.com/.Y. -- The New York Islanders were seeking a positive finish to a frustrating season on home ice. Nike Air Jordan Cheap Uk . - Joao Plata scored twice in the final 24 minutes, including the winner in stoppage time, to help Real Salt Lake remain unbeaten with a 3-2 victory over the winless Chicago Fire on Saturday night. Nike Air Jordan Cheap Wholesale . - Anthony Beauvillier had the winning goal in the third period as the Shawinigan Cataractes edged the Rouyn-Noranda Huskies 2-1 on Wednesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League play.TORONTO -- Ontarios Liberal government admitted Tuesday that the original $113-million security tab for Torontos 2015 Pan Am Games was just a \"place holder\" number, and warned the latest estimate of $239 million could go higher. The Toronto 2015 Pan Am organizing committee came up with the figure because they had to put something in the bid book that helped secure the international event for the city, said Tourism Minister Michael Chan. \"The $113 million was presented a long time ago, in 2010, and it was a place holder because security has to be there,\" said Chan. \"You probably will appreciate TO2015 doesnt have the skills, they dont have the expertise, they dont have any knowledge about security.\" Saad Rafi, who took over as the CEO of the TO2015 Pan Am organizing committee after Ian Troop was fired, said he wasnt involved when the citys bid was prepared and couldnt say where the $113 million estimate came from. Officials wouldnt have had a good handle on the number of athletes and coaches that would be coming or how many venues would be used and in what communities when they prepared the security estimate for the bid book, added Rafi. \"I think a myriad of elements and factors go into generating an estimate of costs,\" he said. \"If you want a more detailed answer Im afraid we couldnt give it because we werent there to submit the bid book.\" The Opposition demanded Chan resign or be fired after the security bill for next years Games more than doubled. \"The minister and this government and TO2015 and everyone involved in these games doesnt have a clue whhats going on,\" said Progressive Conservative critic Rod Jackson.dddddddddddd \"They cant answer a straight question in the House on this, and it seems like no cost is too high.\" Chan bristled at suggestions he should have known what the original $113 million estimate for security at the Games was based on. \"I wasnt there,\" he said. \"Do you really want to know why they had that number in there? Theres probably a reason for that.\" The $239-million tab for security will likely change before the Games start in July 2015, but could go down or up, added Chan. \"Anybody who thinks that number will be stationary, will not move, I think that would be unreasonable because we still have a year and five months before the Games and lots of things can happen,\" he said. \"And that number can go down if we control costs, or security may go up. This is the nature of the Games.\" Rafi announced the Games were on schedule and on budget so far, and admitted one of his biggest concerns was getting people interested in the Pan Am competitions. \"We want to engage the public and create a sense of excitement which will drive their participation in festivals as well as the Games themselves,\" he said. \"We want to make sure we can maximize our ticket revenue.\" The 2015 Pan Am Games will take place at 34 different competition venues across the Golden Horseshoe, from Niagara in the south to Orillia in the north, running from July 7 to 26, followed by the Parapan Am Games Aug. 7 to 15. The total budget for the Games is now estimated at $2.5 billion. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Форум Liex - естественное продвижение -> Ошибки, глюки, баги... Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: