Список форумов Форум Liex - естественное продвижение Форум Liex - естественное продвижение

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

that hes a key part of the Athletics

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Форум Liex - естественное продвижение -> Ошибки, глюки, баги...
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
lw789

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 10, 2019 7:51 am    Заголовок сообщения: that hes a key part of the Athletics Ответить с цитатой

OAKLAND, Calif. -- Now that hes a key part of the Athletics starting rotation, Drew Pomeranz has tried to maintain the same aggressive approach on the mound that he had coming out of the bullpen. Its turned out better than anyone could have hoped for so far. Making his second start of the season after replacing Dan Straily as Oaklands fourth starter, Pomeranz and three relievers combined on a four-hit shut out as the As beat the Chicago White Sox 9-0 on Tuesday night for their sixth consecutive win. \"Thats that mentality, Im kind of just trying to go right after people,\" Pomeranz said. \"Thats what I was doing out of the bullpen and I had success doing that. I dont see any reason to change that.\" Pomeranz (3-1) went five shutout innings in his first start on May 7 and matched that with another stellar five-inning outing against Chicago. The Athletics left-hander struck out a career-high eight, walked two and gave up just three hits -- all singles. \"Thats a tough lineup to navigate through,\" As manager Bob Melvin said. \"He strikes out the first three hitters of the game, sets the tone, and then the offence was terrific across the board.\" Brandon Moss homered twice and drove in five runs, Josh Reddick also homered while Yoenis Cespedes added two hits and scored twice to anchor a shuffled Oakland lineup that had catcher John Jaso batting leadoff for just the fourth time this season. Jaso had three hits and scored twice. The White Sox lost their fourth straight. \"Guys swung through some pitches and (Pomeranz) pounded the strike zone,\" Chicago manager Robin Venture said. \"We got outplayed all the way around. Nothing went right.\" Oakland improved to 25-15, matching its best record after 40 games since 2003. The As won their second straight over the White Sox in much the same fashion theyve put together the second-best record in the AL -- strong starting pitching and plenty of offence. Pomeranz, who replaced Dan Straily in the As rotation after Straily was optioned to the minors, blanked the White Sox through five innings and allowed only two runners to reach second base. He struck out the side twice and fanned leadoff hitter Marcus Semien three times. Dan Otero pitched two innings, Fernando Abad worked the eighth and Joe Savery handled the ninth to complete the four-hitter. That continued a stellar streak by Oakland starting pitchers. Over a six-game stretch that began when Pomeranz helped blank the Seattle Mariners, As starters are 5-0 with a 1.13 ERA. \"I think we feed off of each other,\" Pomeranz said. \"You want to keep it going. You dont want to be the guy that doesnt pitch well.\" The offence has been just as sharp. The As matched their season-high with 17 hits and had at least three home runs for the fourth time this season. Reddick hit a two-run home run as part of the As four-run fifth while Moss had a two-run shot in the sixth and another two-run homer in the eighth. Eight of Oaklands nine starters had at least one hit. Reddick, Moss, Cespedes, Jed Lowrie and Craig Gentry had two apiece. The As jumped on Chicago starter Scott Carroll (1-3) early then held on behind Pomeranz and the bullpen. \"(Carroll) was mixing his pitches but when youre throwing a lot of strikes (hitters) can be aggressive with pitches in the zone,\" Moss said. \"Thats what our guys were doing. Those kind of nights are fun four everybody.\" NOTES: 3B Josh Donaldson was given the day off by Oakland manager Bob Melvin. ... As LHP Eric OFlaherty threw 25 pitches in the latest step on his recovery from Tommy John surgery. Trainers allowed OFlaherty to throw breaking balls for the first time since having the surgery. ... RHP Ryan Cook (forearm strain) is pain-free but has yet to resume throwing. ... Chicago LHP Chris Sale, on the disabled list since April 22 with a left flexor strain, will make his first rehab start Thursday for Triple-A Charlotte. ... RHP Andre Rienzo (3-0) starts the series finale for the White Sox in his first career appearance against the Athletics. LHP Tommy Milone (1-3) goes for Oakland. Josh Lambo Jersey .J. Hardy to avoid a three-game sweep after blowing a big early lead. Odour had a leadoff single in the seventh and scored the tiebreaking run with the help of two errors by Hardy as the Rangers went on to beat the Orioles 8-6 on Thursday night. Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys . Cleveland has won the first two of this set and has won six straight games since losing back-to-back tilts to open the year. Seattle, on the other hand, has now lost six in a row following consecutive wins to kick off its campaign. http://www.officialjacksonvillejaguarsfootball.com/authentic-austin-seferian-jenkins-jersey-womens. Damyean Dotson, 19, Dominic Artis, 19 and Brandon Austin, 18, were suspended after the school received a police report concerning allegations made by a student who said she was assaulted by the players in early March. Brad Nortman Jersey . The 33-year-old Spaniard, who held the lead since the second round, turned in a solid final round that featured six birdies and two bogeys to finish on 22-under 266. The victory is Garcias first this year with his last win coming at the Johor Open, an Asian Tour event in Malaysia last December. Jalen Ramsey Jersey . -- Howie Kendrick had a two-run single in his first game batting leadoff this season, Chris Iannetta hit a pair of RBI singles and the Los Angeles Angels beat Cleveland 6-4 Tuesday night, sending the Indians to their fifth straight defeat.First time for everything! I had the pleasure of calling the BC Lions vs. Calgary Stampeders game with Gord Miller on TSN on Friday night. You know, its always good to get \"Out of the Cage\", so to speak, and take in the sights and sounds at the ballpark. What caught my eye on the night was the amount of firsts that took place. Ill be honest with yall, at times during that game, it probably sounded like it was my first crack at doing colour commentary. Ha! I made a few mistakes but had fun once again trying to help you enjoy the game. Here are some of the firsts I noticed: 1. Lions quarterback Kevin Glenn wins for the first time on the road in McMahon Stadium against the Stampeders. You better believe that when an athlete has not experienced success against a particular team or in a certain venue or against a rival, they know when something like that is going on. For the first six seasons of my my career, I could never get a \"W\" while playing against the Toronto Argonauts at Exhibition Stadium! Thank goodness that place shut down and the Argos moved into the SkyDome! In fact, I played so consistently poor at Exhibition, Leo Cahill once said, \"Dunigan could throw the football at the ground and miss\". Thats classic! Hence, the story I told on national television, for the first time, about me once eating chocolate covered espresso beans with my offensive linemen before a game at Exhibition, trying to mix things up a bit in an attempt to change my luck at that horrible stadium. Ha! For those of you who didnt hear me Friday night, things did not go well in the first half of this game. I was chunking, whizzing, riffling balls all over the place. Missing receivers not by a little, but by five, six, seven yards. Shooting it way over their heads, into the stands, it was not pretty! If there was ever anyone who did not need extra hype, energy or adrenaline before a game, it was me. I can assure you that was the first and last time for this guy, as the lesson was learned! 2. Stampedeers running back Martell Mallett rushes the football for the first time in 1,429 days.dddddddddddd The last time Mallett (aka. Cognac) carried the ball was for the Philadelphia Eagles during an NFL preseason game against the New York Jets on Sep. 2, 2010. With 116 rushing yards on 14 carries, it was also Malletts first 100-yard game since Sep. 25, 2009. On that night, Mallett was playing for the visiting Lions at McMahon Stadium. Different jersey, same dynamic performance! 3. Lions receiver Ernest Jackson earns his first touchdown catch of the season, blowing by Calgarys Brandon Smith and taking it 65 yards for the game winner. 4. On the defensive side of the ball, Lions LB Solomon Elimimian racked up 10 tackles, making it the first time hes had 10+ tackles in back-to-back games. Last week, Elimimian tied a career-high with 12 tackles vs. Winnipeg. 5. Lions first-year cornerback Ronnie Yell from San Jose State gets his first interception of his CFL career and its a 34-yard pick six! 6. On that very play, Stampeders quarterback Bo Levi Mitchell throws his first pick of the 2014 season! For those keeping track, that was also Mitchells first interception after going 142 pass attempts without one since Sep. 13, 2013 vs. Hamilton! 7. Keon Raymond, strong side linebacker for the Stampeders, gets his first pick of the year and takes it 63 yards for the score. It was his first pick six since Oct. 20, 2012, when he took one back 100 yards vs. Hamilton. 8. Bo Levi Mitchell loses for the first time as a starter in his young CFL career. 9. Stampeders lose for the first time this season. 10. Shane Bergman, left guard for the Stampeders, made his first-ever career start and acquitted himself quite well. This considering he was up against two of the best defensive lineman in the CFL, Eric Taylor and Khalif Mitchell. Those were some of the firsts that played out on a beautiful Friday night in Calgary, Alberta. If you missed it, thats too bad, because these firsts will never happen again! Ready Break!!! China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Форум Liex - естественное продвижение -> Ошибки, глюки, баги... Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: