Список форумов Форум Liex - естественное продвижение Форум Liex - естественное продвижение

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

arsh was out of football a few days

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Форум Liex - естественное продвижение -> CMS, хостинг, регистрация доменов
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
lw789

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Дек 07, 2018 11:02 am    Заголовок сообщения: arsh was out of football a few days Ответить с цитатой

PHILADELPHIA -- Curtis Marsh was out of football a few days ago. On Sunday, he could be starting at cornerback for the Philadelphia Eagles. Marsh, a third-round draft pick of the Eagles in 2011, was cut by the team in training camp. He was then signed by the Cincinnati Bengals and released a few weeks later. With just four cornerbacks on the roster, and one of them, starter Bradley Fletcher, hampered by a pectoral injury he sustained in last Sundays win over Oakland, the Eagles reached out to Marsh. They signed him Tuesday. Fletcher has yet to practice fully this week, and if his condition does not improve, either Marsh, or Roc Carmichael could start opposite Cary Williams at corner when the Eagles travel to Lambeau Field to take on the Green Bay Packers. \"Thats one of the benefits of having a guy that you signed that you can run and compete,\" defensive co-ordinator Bill Davis said of Marsh. \"He almost made the team, so he was very close, one of the last cuts. \"We have a lot of confidence in Curtis. He knows the system. He may very well have to go out and play a lot of snaps against Green Bay,\" Davis said. \"We have to have someone who understands how we communicate and how the defence is structured.\" Marsh, 6-foot-1, 197 pounds, played seven games as a rookie in 2011 and 15 last year. He also played in two games for the Bengals this year before being released. He has never started in 24 career games. The 25-year-old cornerback remains confident he can help, if needed. \"Its a huge advantage for me because I know the calls,\" Marsh said. \"I know the hand signals. I know the techniques. I know this system. There might be a few things I still need to learn, but if they give me the game plan Ill pick it up right away. \"Theres no learning period, like there was in Cincinnati,\" he added. \"When I was in Cincinnati, I had to learn a whole new playbook. Its a lot easier when youve been with a team all through training camp. Without (training camp) its a lot more difficult.\" Fletcher, a free agent addition from St. Louis, has started eight of the teams nine games this year, missing the second week of the season against San Diego with a concussion. The fifth-year veteran shares the team lead with two interceptions and leads the team with 12 pass breakups. \"I was still limited in what I could do,\" Fletcher said. \"Im feeling better every day, though. Im running better. It doesnt hurt as much. So well just see how it goes. Well see how I feel Saturday and Sunday.\" Fletchers loss, if he cant play, would be even more worrisome if Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rodgers wasnt out with a broken collarbone. \"I hope we have him,\" Davis said. \"But hes got an injury that just takes us day to day and well watch it one day at a time.\" NOTES: Defensive end Cedric Thornton (knee) returned to practice yesterday and is expected to play Sunday. Quarterback Mike Vick (hamstring) was limited again and is not expected to play. Nick Foles took all the reps with the first team and Matt Barkley got the reps with the twos, according to head coach Chip Kelly. Cheap Throwback Diamondbacks Jerseys . -- Jimmie Johnson has a sixth NASCAR championship in hand and two legends within reach. Diamondbacks Zack Greinke Jersey . A strong fastball. A big, bending curveball that can buckle hitters at the knees. Against the Detroit Tigers on Sunday, Elias put the entire package together against one of the leagues strongest lineups. http://www.cheapdiamondbacksjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=diamondbacks-braden-shipley-jersey. Not Peyton Manning. Hes holding on to the heartache to stoke his competitive fire. Diamondbacks Andrew Chafin Jersey . \"I knew it was gone. I mean, I felt it,\" the 2012 NL Rookie of the Year said. \"I havent felt like that in a while. I havent got extension on a ball in a pretty long time. Diamondbacks Jake Lamb Jersey . Erik Cole scored on a breakaway with 4:49 to play, and the Stars rallied to defeat the Minnesota Wild 4-3 on Saturday night.NEWARK, N.J. - Defenceman Simon Despres scored 2:21 into overtime, and the Pittsburgh Penguins rallied late and beat the New Jersey Devils 2-1 on Friday night.Chris Kunitz tied the game with a power-play goal with 3:11 left in regulation, spoiling a magnificent performance by New Jerseys Cory Schneider, who made 41 saves.The winning goal came after Schneider made a close-in stop on Brandon Sutton. The Penguins kept the puck in the zone, and Despres shot from inside the blue line beat a screened Schneider.Marc-Andre Fleury made 13 saves for the Penguins, who fell behind 1-0 when Devils forward Steve Bernier scored on a wraparound 6:08 into the third period.New Jersey failed to tie its season-best, three-game winning streak. Pittsburgh won for the second time in seven games (2-3-2).BLUES 3, HURRICANES 2, SORALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — Kevin Shattenkirk scored in the shootout, and St. Louis topped Carolina for its fourth straight win.Ryan Reaves and David Backes scored in regulation for the Blues, and Jake Allen made 26 saves before stopping all three Carolina shooters in the tiebreaker.Defencemen Justin Faulk and Ryan Murphy scored for Carolina, which had its three-game winning streak snapped, but the Hurricanes have earned points in nine of 11 January games.Anton Khudobin made one save but allowed two goals before he was pulled 2:35 in and replaced by Cam Ward, who stopped all 29 shots he faced.Shattenkirk beat Ward with a wrist shot in the second round of the shootout, and Allen stopped Eric Staal with his pads to end it.The Blues, 9-0-1 in their past 10 games, beat Carolina in a shootout for the second time this season.AVALANCHE 3, PREDATORS 0DENVER (AP) — Semyon Varlamov made 23 saves for his fourth shutout of the season, and Colorado beat Nashville.Jarome Iginla, Maxime Talbot, and Gabriel Landeskog had goals for the Avalanche, who earned an important win in their pursuit of a playoff berth.Colorado is trying to stay in the thick of the race after a slow start to the season. The Avalanche are two points behindd Calgary for the second wild-card position in the Western Conference but they have played one more game than the Flames.ddddddddddddColorado improved to 8-3-3 in its last 14 games and has moved into fifth place in the Central Division. The Avalanche earned three of a possible four points against the division-leading Predators.Nashvilles Marek Mazanec made 25 saves in his first start of the season.CANUCKS 5, SABRES 2VANCOUVER, British Columbia (AP) — Ryan Miller made 22 saves in his first game against his former team, and Vancouver sent Buffalo to its 14th straight regulation loss.Chris Higgins had a goal and assist, and Bo Horvat, Yannick Weber, Nick Bonino and Radim Vrbata also scored for the Canucks, who snapped a two-game skid. Christopher Tanev added two assists.Chris Stewart had both goals for the Sabres (14-33-3).Matt Hackett stopped 33 shots in his first start of the season for the NHL-worst Sabres, who havent won on the road since late November.Miller spent 12 seasons with the Sabres organization, leading the club to Eastern Conference finals appearances in 2006 and 2007.BLACKHAWKS 4, DUCKS 1ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) — Patrick Kane had two goals and an assist, and Patrick Sharp assisted on every Chicago goal in a victory over Anaheim.Captain Jonathan Toews and Duncan Keith also scored for the Blackhawks, who beat the NHL-leading Ducks for the third straight time at Honda Center. Corey Crawford made 21 saves as Chicago controlled the meeting of Western Conference powers, taking a three-goal lead in the second period.Rickard Rakell scored with 9:54 to play and Frederik Andersen stopped 29 shots for the Ducks, who have back-to-back losses in two days after a six-game winning streak.Shortly before Kane scored his first goal, Keith scored on what appeared to be goaltender interference by Toews during a dominant middle period by Chicago.After getting blown out in San Jose on Thursday night, the Ducks have lost consecutive games for the second time all season, and the first since Nov. 28-29. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Форум Liex - естественное продвижение -> CMS, хостинг, регистрация доменов Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: