Список форумов Форум Liex - естественное продвижение Форум Liex - естественное продвижение

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

on the road against a team they have st

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Форум Liex - естественное продвижение -> Поисковые системы
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
lw789

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Дек 01, 2018 5:58 am    Заголовок сообщения: on the road against a team they have st Ответить с цитатой

BALTIMORE -- Playing on the road against a team they have struggled against all year, the last-place Tampa Bay Rays begrudgingly accepted a doubleheader split. After rookie right-hander Alex Colome excelled in a 5-2 victory in the opener, the Rays fell to Chris Tillman and the Orioles 4-1 on Friday night. \"They outpitched us in the second game, but we actually pitched well tonight,\" Tampa Bay manager Joe Maddon said. \"Nevertheless, you will always take a split in a day-night doubleheader, but after you win the first one you get a little greedy.\" Tampa Bay is 2-8 against the Orioles this season, 1-3 in Baltimore. In the first game, the Orioles mustered only three hits -- one after the second inning. Added to the roster for the doubleheader as the 26th man, Colome (1-0) gave up one run, two hits and four walks in 5 2-3 innings to earn his second big league victory. The first came against Miami in his debut on May 30, 2013. Its been a strange year for Colome, who served a 50-game suspension until May 25 for violating the leagues drug policy. He was activated by the Rays and pitched four innings of relief against Toronto on May 26 before being optioned to the minors after the game. In his last start for Triple-A Durham, Colome gave up nine runs in 1 1-3 innings against Syracuse on June 21. He had far more success against the Orioles, holding them to one hit after Nick Markakis opened with a single. Jake McGee worked the ninth for his second save Orioles starter Kevin Gausman (3-2) yielded five runs, seven hits and a career-high four walks in five-plus innings. Baltimore got a first-inning run when Nick Markakis singled and scored on a groundout by Chris Davis. In the second, Brandon Guyer hit the first of his three doubles to knock in a run, and Matt Joyce followed with an RBI single. A two-out RBI single by Jose Molina made it 3-1 in the fourth. Doubles by Guyer and Joyce, along with a single by Sean Rodriguez, added two runs in the sixth. In the nightcap, the Orioles were again struggling to score before Nick Hundley homered to put Baltimore ahead in the sixth and Nelson Cruz added a two-run shot in the seventh. Hundley connected off Juan Carlos Oviedo (3-3) for a 2-1 lead, and Cruz hit his 25th home run -- tied for the major league lead -- off Joel Peralta after Adam Jones led off with his fourth hit of the game. That gave Baltimore 38 homers in June, most in the majors. \"We have a lot of power on this team, a lot of guys who can hit it out anywhere on the field. Thats why this lineup is so dangerous,\" Hundley said. \"When you have a team, a lineup, with this much depth and this much power to all fields, it makes it tough to pitch to.\" Tillman (7-4) gave up one run and four hits over eight innings to earn his first win in seven home starts this season. He was 0-4 with a 2.78 ERA. Zach Britton got three outs for his 10th save. Rays starter Jake Odorizzi allowed one run and six hits in five innings, striking out six. \"I had no pitches tonight. I had no fastball command, no off-speed pitches, slider was terrible, changeup was equally as bad,\" the rookie said. \"My curveball, I think I threw it twice. It was just an all-around bad, bad experience out there.\" But Tampa Bay pitchers got nine strikeouts in the nightcap, giving them a major league record 261 in June. Cleveland had 253 in June 1964. James Loneys fourth homer gave the last-place Rays a 1-0 lead in the second inning, but Baltimore matched that in the bottom half with an RBI single by Hundley. Odorizzi threw 31 pitches in the inning, the last a third strike to Manny Machado with the bases loaded. Baltimore loaded the bases again in the fifth before J.J. Hardy fouled out and David Lough struck out. The Orioles stranded nine through five innings and were 1 for 9 with runners in scoring position. NOTES: The first game was the makeup for an April 15 rainout. It drew a season-low crowd of 15,614. ... TB SS Yunel Escobar tested his sore right shoulder by playing catch but was not yet ready to return. He last played Tuesday. ... Evan Longoria had three hits in the nightcap, two off Tillman, and is 13 for 30 (.433) lifetime against the right-hander. ... Jones four hits tied a career high. Authentic Patrick Ewing Jersey . -- Syracuse was dangerously close to letting another less talented opponent pull off the upset when C. Authentic Carmelo Anthony Jersey . Patton told The Baltimore Sun that he took an Adderall pill four days before the season finished, trying to improve his short-term focus. \"I took one because I was stupid,\" Patton told The Sun. http://www.cheapknicksjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-john-starks-jersey. Hattestad managed to avoid the carnage midway through the mens final, as a crash took out three skiers, essentially leaving two men vying for gold. The Norwegian posted a time of 3:38.39, outlasting Swedens Teodor Peterson, who took silver with a time of 3:39. Authentic Enes Kanter Jersey . The two-time Olympic halfpipe gold medallist informed ESPN on Monday he plans to compete in Apsen, Colo. Authentic Mark Jackson Jersey .com) - Jahlil Okafor erupted for 25 points and 20 rebounds as No.MOBILE, Ala. - Catriona Matthew took the first-round lead Thursday in the Airbus LPGA Classic, holing a bunker shot for an eagle and finishing with an 8-under 64. The 44-year-old Scot rebounded from a bogey on the par-4 12th — her third hole in the morning round — with the eagle on the par-5 13th and birdied seven of her final 11 holes. \"That kind of kick-started my round,\" Matthew said about the eagle. She won the last of her four LPGA Tour titles in 2011. \"Obviously, really pleased,\" Matthew said. \"Just had two weeks at home, so never quite know what youre going to come out and play like. So, yeah, delighted. Got the putter going and holed some putts.\" Charley Hull had a bogey-free 65 in the afternoon. The 18-year-old English player birdied the final two holes on the Crossings Course at the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trails Magnolia Grove complex. \"I putted quite well, hit it quite solid, and hit, I think, every green,\" said Hull, playing on a sponsor exemption. \"I still left a few shots out there. I missed a 3- or 4-footer, but hey, another day tomorrow and hopefully I can go low.\" Second-ranked Stacy Lewis, No. 4 Suzann Pettersen and South Koreas Eun-Hee Ji shot 66. Lewis, the 2012 winner, finished her first nine with birdies on Nos. 15-18. She hit a 7-iron to 15 feet on the par-4 15, got up-and-down from over the back of the green on the par-5 16th, hit a 6-iron to 15 feet on the par-3 17th and hit a 6-iron to 12 feet on the par-4 18th. \"The scores are so low that if you dont go pretty low the first day, youre kind of behind the 8-ball,\" Lewis said. So, it was really nice to get off to a good start.\" The Texan won the North Texas LPGA Shootout three weeks ago for her ninth tour title. Last week in Virgiinia, she closed with a 74 to tie for 12th in the Kingsmill Championship.dddddddddddd \"Coming off of last week where I didnt hit the ball well, I was happy with the way I drove it today,\" Lewis said. \"I hit it solid and made some putts. Figured something little out in my putting and I think that might help the rest of the week.\" Pettersen, playing her fourth event since returning from a back injury, had a bogey-free round. \"Im feeling pretty good, felt pretty calm,\" Pettersen said. \"I feel like my game is right there, trying to be patiently aggressive. Playing smart on the hole locations that arent quite set up for being aggressive and then trying to take advantage. But the greens are fairly receptive, so it feels like you can kind of fire at the pin and not have to worry about too much spin, which makes this course a little bit easier.\" Ji, the 2009 U.S. Womens Open champion, birdied four of the five holes in a bogey-free round. \"I felt good this morning when I was warming up,\" Ji said. \"Feel good with my swing and with my putter. Was out there like, I can see the green. I can see the line. So I just made a lot of putts.\" Bahamas winner Jessica Korda was three strokes back at 67 along with 2010 champion Se Ri Pak, Nicole Castrale, Julieta Granada, Moira Dunn and Jenny Shin. Pak also won the Tournament of Champions on the course in 2001 and 2002. Anna Nordqvist, a two-time winner this year, had a 68, and Kraft Nabisco winner Lexi Thompson opened with a 70. Michelle Wie, the winner in Hawaii, and defending champion Jennifer Johnson shot 71. Top-ranked Inbee Park had a 74. Shes winless in eight tour starts this season after sweeping the first three majors last year and finishing the season with six victories. Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Форум Liex - естественное продвижение -> Поисковые системы Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: