Список форумов Форум Liex - естественное продвижение Форум Liex - естественное продвижение

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

ades for a major sports champion

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Форум Liex - естественное продвижение -> CMS, хостинг, регистрация доменов
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
lw789

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 29, 2018 6:44 am    Заголовок сообщения: ades for a major sports champion Ответить с цитатой

SEATTLE -- After waiting decades for a major sports championship, thousands of Seattleites took to the streets as fireworks popped, horns blared and flags waved following the Seahawks decisive Super Bowl win. \"I was born here, I was raised here! This is my ultimate dream!\" shouted John Caro, who, with his wife Corina, both 59, whooped their way down Lake City Way in North Seattle and high-fived passersby. \"We have waited so freakin long for this!\" The Seahawks beat the Denver Broncos 43-8 Sunday. The last time a major Seattle sports franchise won a championship was in 1979 when the Supersonics took the NBA title. The WNBAs Seattle Storm have won two championships, in 2004 and 2010. Seattle police were out in large numbers in many neighbourhoods after the game. The department was investigating two shootings that came amid widespread celebrations over the Seahawks Super Bowl win, both near the Pioneer Square neighbourhood, where thousands of fans gathered. The separate incidents occurred just before 12 a.m. Monday and left two victims hospitalized with non-life-tfhreatening wounds, police spokesman Mark Jamieson said. The suspect in the first shooting was apprehended when officers in the area heard the shots and saw him running. No one has been arrested in the other shooting. The motives for the shootings remained unclear. For most of Sunday night the crowd was in a celebratory mood, but later on it turned ugly, with people hurling bottles at police and breaking windows, Jamieson said. Officers in riot gear eventually dispersed the crowd. The Fire Department reported about a half-dozen bonfires around the city, mostly involving couches and mattresses burned in streets. The biggest blaze was near the University of Washington, where one person was arrested for investigation of reckless burning. In all, about six people were arrested, including the suspects in the burning and shooting cases, Jamieson said. In Occidental Park in Pioneer Square, near CenturyLink Field where the Seahawks play, people waving \"12th Man\" flags took to the streets, and others climbed trees and sculptures. They broke 17 glass panes and caused other damage to a historic pergola that will cost about $25,000 to repair, Joelle Hammerstad, a Parks Department spokeswoman, said Monday. People in some neighbourhoods blocked traffic, and in downtown a line of cars stretched for blocks as people cheered. Seattle police spokesman Mark Jamieson said Sunday night the biggest concentrations of people were downtown and in the University District. He said no major disturbances were reported. By contrast, the mood in Denver was subdued, as expected, with fans downcast and police reporting few problems. Mayor Ed Murray said in a statement that a Seahawks victory parade would occur Wednesday, with a route through downtown and ending at CenturyLink Field. Shrieking and waving her Seahawks flags at passing cars on a North Seattle street, Senayet Woldemarian, a 29-year-old physical therapist from suburban Shoreline, said: \"We got our first Super Bowl!\" Her friend, wedding photographer Taylor Olcott, 28, said it reminded her a little of being in Boston in 2004, when the Red Sox won baseballs World Series for the first time since 1918. \"This is the first time Ive really seen Seattle passionate about anything,\" she said. \"Its, like, East Coast. Its very exciting.\" About 30 people watched the game at the Outlander Brewery in Seattles Fremont neighbourhood. It was such a blowout that by the fourth quarter, employees had switched one of the three TVs to Animal Planets \"Puppy Bowl.\" \"Were all in euphoria right now,\" said Steve McVay, a 43-year-old Seattle IT worker. \"Its a huge deal for the city. Since the Sonics, we havent won anything.\" Cheap Adidas St. Louis Blues Jerseys . 1. Lions WR Calvin Johnson (6 REC, 101 YDS, 1 TD, 10 targets) leads receivers with 1,299 yards and 12 touchdowns, though his 118.1 receiving yards per game ranks second behind Clevelands Josh Gordon. Gordon (10 REC, 261 YDS, 2 TD, 15 targets) is emerging as a superstar, putting up huge numbers even with Jason Campbell and Brandon Weeden at quarterback. Authentic Jordan Nolan Jersey .J. -- While Martin Brodeur wasnt willing to say he stole one for the New Jersey Devils against the Columbus Blue Jackets, almost everyone else was. http://www.cheapbluesjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-joe-mullen-jersey. The 18-time champions, who havent won the title since 1990, moved two points behind Arsenal after the leaders were stunned 6-3 at Manchester City on Saturday. Defending champion Manchester United trails Arsenal by 10 points after winning 3-0 at Aston Villa to avoid a third successive league loss. Authentic Bob Plager Jersey . Lost to Los Angeles in first round of playoffs. Authentic Ryan O’Reilly Jersey . -- Jonathan Diaz is easy to spot in the Blue Jays clubhouse.EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. - Trying to learn and absorb the new West Coast offence being installed by new offensive co-ordinator Ben McAdoo, the New York Giants wrapped their final organized team activity Thursday before a three-day mini-camp next week. \"Were showing progress there, slowly but steady,\" Giants coach Tom Coughlin said. \"The guys were never in a system like this. But theyre doing a good job on a daily basis. \"Every situation will be covered. It takes time when youre getting into a new situation of any kind.\" The Giants receivers welcome the changes. \"Everyone is still learning,\" fourth-year receiver Jerrel Jernigan said. \"Coach Ben is still giving everyone everything. I like the offence. It fits my game. Were going to spread the ball and give us a chance to get the ball in space. Then it lets you do the rest in your space.\" After two nondescript years with the Giants, catching three passes for 22 yards, Jernigan got the chance to start the final three games last seasons. In those games, Jernigan caught 20 passes for 237 yards and two touchdowns. \"All I needed was a chance to get some time on the field,\" said Jernigan, originally a third-round draft pick from Troy. \"I remembered what it was like to play a whole game. Now everyone knows what I can do.\" Jernigan will look to offset the loss of Hakeem Nicks, who left as a free agent to sign with the Indianapolis Colts. Rueben Randle enters his third year with the Giants and he is coming off his best pro season, catching 41 passes for 611 yards and six touchdowns. Randle, originally a second-round draft pick out of LSU, believes that the new offensive set with be a benefit to him. \"It frees me up and lets me do the things I do best,\" Randle said.dddddddddddd \"It takes a lot of things off my mind when I play. I can just go out and play football. Im going out there and focusing on what I can do. I dont feel like I have to go out there and prove myself now. Its just about learning about how he (McAdoo) wants things run, learning the new terminology. Even though were picking it up pretty well, we still have a lot to learn and a lot to work out.\" Odell Beckham Jr., the teams first-round draft pick this year from LSU, has been slowed by a sore hamstring that he declared to be \"nothing at all.\" Beckham was limited in his work Thursday. \"Its just being cautious,\" Beckham said. \"Its nothing really to be worried about. Ill be ready for mini-camp next week.\" Beckham also likes the Giants offensive approach. \"It absolutely gives each player a chance to make plays,\" Beckham said. \"This offence will allow us to get out and make plays. Its exciting.\" \"The system allows for the opportunity for the player to make some plays in open space,\" Coughlin said. \"They have a good understanding of what is being asked of them.\" The Giants will conduct mini-camp next Tuesday through Thursday. NOTES: The only down moment to Thursdays workout was that veteran linebacker Jon Beason went down with an undisclosed foot injury. Beason was carted off the field by medical personnel. The extent of Beasons injury was not immediately determined. \"We hope to get him out there (at mini-camp) next week, because hes obviously a big part of what we do. Hes smart and dependable and does a few things for us. ___ Online: AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Форум Liex - естественное продвижение -> CMS, хостинг, регистрация доменов Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: